For $49 I will help you write a memorable
30-Second Elevator Pitch in one hour
This won't take long.
The right people to grow your business are already in your network - in most cases you already know them.
It's just that you (and they) don't know it yet.
"Andy, I [used] a short version of my speech last night - and was referred to a non-profit that just lost a key person in operational finance. All this time I thought my network wasn't helping me because I built it while I was not working. It may well be that I simply wasn't using that network correctly." -- Chris Williams
With a simple change in how you talk about what you do, this starts to happen:
"I gave my new 30-Second Elevator Pitch at a networking event the other night, and two people approached me afterwards to invite me to do a presentation for their company. Thanks for your help!” -- Jack LaCava
I've coached hundreds of people to a new 30-Second Elevator Pitch. It only takes one hour. I've worked very hard to get my process as efficient as possible. I know you're busy, and once you make a slight adjustment to how you describe what you do, you're going to be even busier with new clients.
So I've honed this process. I spend 30 minutes getting know you using my proprietary set of questions, then 30 minutes writing your Elevator Pitch with your guidance. In this process, I only ask for your honesty. I want you to be completely comfortable with what you say. It has to sound like you. And if you have any reservations I want you to tell me. We can fix it.
Elevator Pitch Handbook
My individual coaching program is an incredible value. We get great results and I know that it's out of range for many people. So I wrote a book. The book takes you through my process step-by-step. You roll up your sleeves and read it with a pen in hand. It contains all the exercises and worksheets I use with my coaching clients to get them excitedly talking about what they do to everyone they meet.
The Best of Both Worlds
So the coaching program is fully interactive with me. The Handbook is completely self-guided. And I noticed that there was a need for a third option. It's not full access to me, but it does involve me helping you one-to-one with your specific Elevator Pitch.
It's call the Elevator Pitch Workshop.
Here are the steps we’ll be taking to get your very own Elevator Pitch up and running in 1 hour flat:
Step 1: Sign up and log in to your account
That's where all the magic happens!
Step 2: Grab a copy of the workbook.
There are step-by-step instructions for setting up your workbook so I can give you direct feedback on our private discussion boards. And so you can see the feedback that I give to other people.
Step 3: Roll up your sleeves, pull out your workbook, and work through the 45-minute video training program.
I'll take you step-by-step through the process of developing your own 30-Second Elevator Pitch. I've done this process with hundreds of people, both in individual coaching and live group coaching sessions. By the end of the 45-minutes you'll have a strong draft of your Elevator Pitch.
Step 4: Get Feedback!
Post your Elevator Pitch to our private discussion board and I'll give you specific feedback. I suggest ways to tighten it up, or shift focus slightly, and sometimes I rewrite entire sections. The goal is an Elevator Pitch that's fun to say, easy to memorize, and sounds like you.
Elevator Pitch Examples
VisualCue – Empowering Large Sales Team
When was the last time you heard of a self-managed sales team?
Wyndham Hotels's 5,500 sales people were stepping on each other's toes and losing sales due to data inconsistencies in their prospecting database. By implementing the VisualCue dashboard, they streamlined their process and saw a pickup of $13 million because everyone from the CEO to the individual salesperson has a clear, consistent, and always up to date view of their pipeline.
As a bonus, with constant feedback on their performance, the sales team is able to see exactly how their decisions are contributing to the overall success of the organization.
To see how the Visual Dashboard can empower your sales team, visit VisualCue.com to request a free demo.
Rory Breen – IT for Accountants
An accountant's business stops dead when their computer systems go down.
Which is why one accountant called me in a panic when he was told it would cost him 1,000 pounds to upgrade his business software. I worked directly with his line of business provider and discovered that he didn't actually need new licenses to complete the upgrade. He ended up being able to do the upgrade himself with no additional cost.
My name is Rory, and I encourage you to call me before you spend money on upgrading your software.
Harold Waisel – Facilitates Strategic Planning Sessions
Most people cringe when asked about their business strategy, but once they work with me, they understand that developing their business strategy is actually simple, clear, and fun.
I asked a family friend about his strategy for his new company, and he had eight or nine ideas having to do with drones. So I facilitated a 2-day strategic planning session with him and his 5-person leadership team. As of a result of that program, they chose two areas to focus on, one being to help companies use drones to do things like inspect cell phone towers. I'm happy to report that they are generating interest from investors and are excited about the company's prospects.
My name is Harold and I work with companies who are interested in strategic planning sessions.
Sarah Stockwell – Closet Declutterer
When was the last time you cleaned out your clothing closet?
I was approached by a busy mom who was facing clutter throughout her house and particularly in her closet.
I'm happy to report that we rolled out our momentum package. We met with her four times a month and now she can get access to her clothes, she can find what she needs to wear to work, and she knows where things are.
My name is Sarah and if you want to take control of the clothes in your life then hand me your card for a free consultation.
Why should I learn from Andy?
- People happily pay me $250 an hour to help them with their Elevator Pitch...and it works.
- I bring in many new clients through my referral network (without ever asking for referrals).
- To this day, my business network provides a steady stream of opportunities for both my businesses.
- I built one business completely through referral - no advertising ever.
- I will juggle flaming swords (just seeing if you're paying attention) ;-)
- I've done hundreds of individual consultations with people, so I know what to focus on with different people.
- I've seen all kinds of techniques done in the business networking world...and know which ones usually work, and which ones usually fail
...but mainly I'm a great person to learn from because I've written lots of Elevator Pitches that attract real leads that turn into paying clients.
Here are some nice things people have said about working with me (which I didn't pay them to say):
"I participated in Andy's Elevator Pitch Workshop, and was very pleased with the insights and hands-on help he offered. He listened to my concerns, where I thought my message was failing to connect, and was able to combine some creative wordsmithing with his understanding of the subtleties of the art of conversation and networking. There is a solid structure to his method, but I am most impressed with how he was able to adapt that structure to my particular case." -- Rob Gilmore
"When I first began working with Andy, I was terrified of networking – as an introvert, I found it difficult to enter a room full of strangers and break into conversations. came to understand and embrace networking in a completely different way. My focus shifted away from “selling” and towards getting to know people for the long term. I was amazed at how much more relaxed and open I was able to be, how much more natural the conversations became and how I actually looked forward to networking events!" -- Liz Reczek
The Elevator Pitch Workshop!
Here are the details of the Elevator Pitch Workshop:
Immediately when you join, you’ll get access to the workbook and the 45-minute video training program.
I’m gonna help you with everything including:
- The concepts and mindsets to know when writing your Elevator Pitch.
- Exactly WHAT to say first to grab their attention.
- How to “start conversations” with multiple people at once (crucial part).
- How to NOT to cause people's eyes to glaze over.
- Examples of great Elevator Pitches in different industries.
- Methods to come up with even better ways to start conversations.
- Getting your whole Elevator Pitch written, memorized, and live at your next networking event.
I recorded the video live, with real people who were working on their Elevator Pitch. So print out the workbook and join us. You'll get real-world advice and examples along with a clear step-by-step approach to make your Elevator Pitch uniquely you.
Then, as part of the course, I show you how to post your Elevator Pitch on our private discussion board. You can see what people did (and what advice I gave them, and what advice they gave each other), and I'll give you specific feedback on your Elevator Pitch.
I log into the program every Monday and Thursday to give feedback, so go ahead and sign up so we can include you on the next round!
In summary, here are the steps we’ll be taking to get your very own Elevator Pitch up and running in 1 hour flat:
Step 1: Sign up and log in to your account
Step 2: Grab a copy of the workbook.
Step 3: Roll up your sleeves, pull out your workbook, and listen to the 45-minute video training program.
Step 4: Get Feedback!
Some more things we’ll be doing in the Elevator Pitch Workshop:
- We’ll be planning out a Call to Action...designed to make people stay in touch.
- We’ll find what makes you unique, so you don't sound the same as everyone else at the event.
- You’re going to write your Elevator Pitch in a very specific way. We’re NOT going to be braggy. We’re NOT gonna scare people away by saying BUY MY STUFF. Different businesses can have different types of Elevator Pitches. We will go through all of the templates.
- In your success story the magic starts happening! This is where we will craft your Elevator Pitch to subtly let people know who would make a great referral for you. We do NOT ask outright for referrals. Ever. Instead we use techniques so they think of us at the right time.
- We’ll show you how to condense your years of experience into 4 sentences that start conversations. This is like a cheat-sheet of great Elevator Pitches you’ll have forever. After you’re done with this course you’ll NEVER have a problem attending networking events again.
BY THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP, I 100% GUARANTEE YOU’LL HAVE AN ELEVATOR PITCH YOUR EXCITED TO USE, NO MATTER WHAT INDUSTRY YOU’RE IN.
If you’re already cold call selling, this is how you can start to transition to a "people call you" approach to finding opportunities.
I log into the course every Monday and Thursday. That's when I'll post feedback on your Elevator Pitch...and even more valuable, you'll be able to see what OTHER people ask and how I respond to them.
- Want to pitch two things and not sure which to choose? Ask me I’ll help.
- Have a question on the best way to end an Elevator Pitch? Ask me I’ll help.
- Think people are already tired of hearing your Elevator Pitch? Ask me I’ll help.
- Have a question on how to position it? Ask me I’ll help.
Here’s the timeline of when this will all be going down:
Hmmm. The timeline's really up to you. This is an on-demand video training course. Sign up now and then find time either first thing in the morning, during regular working hours, or at night after the kids are asleep. Work through the material at your own pace.
Then, when you have a draft, post it to the private discussion board. I check messages every Monday and Thursday.
“I like this Andy! But how much does it cost?”
The cost to join this class is $49…..and it’s one big bargain.
My 1-hour private coaching program (where I help one person write their Elevator Pitch) is $250. While it's an awesome program, I realize that it's out of range for many people.
And in this Workshop you get me taking you through my proven step-by-step process for writing an Elevator Pitch.
I’ve been through this Elevator Pitch planning and writing process so many times it now comes naturally to me. And if you’re a student in the Workshop, you can learn directly from my video trainings.
Not only that…..but other people who are taking (or who have taken) the class will be posting their own Elevator Pitches….meaning you’ll get PLENTY of support and suggestions and examples to go off of.
By the end of this Workshop I want every single student to have a full 30-Second Elevator Pitch that's fun to say, easy to memorize, and sounds like them.
So when you signup for this Workshop, just know that you won’t just be learning, you’ll be DOING.
So join me in re-vamping your Elevator Pitch.
With the Elevator Pitch Workshop, by the end of the 1 hour you will have a full 30-second Elevator Pitch that's designed to keep you top of mind.
Look at the results from just a few previous Elevator Pitch Workshop students:
Craig got a 3x increase in the number of people engaging with his new Elevator Pitch:
“In my 31 years in business I’ve had maybe 2 people ask a clarifying question after hearing my old elevator pitch. Since working with you I have tripled that number in less than a week.”
— Craig Cerretani
Not only have people started better conversations, they've discovered tons of opportunities with people who are already in their network.
Once this skill of Elevator Pitches is learned, it's much easier for people to send you legitimate leads:
Chris realized she wasn't using her network effectively:
"Andy, I [used] a short version of my speech last night - and was referred to a non-profit that just lost a key person in operational finance. All this time I thought my network wasn't helping me because I built it while I was not working. It may well be that I simply wasn't [speaking to] that network correctly."
-- Chris Williams.
Jack got several instant leads from his new Elevator Pitch:
"I gave my new 30-Second Elevator Pitch at a networking event the other night, and two people approached me afterwards to invite me to do a presentation for their company. Thanks for your help!”
-- Jack LaCava
Here are the details in plain English:
- What: A 1-hour Elevator Pitch Workshop where we build a 30-Second Elevator Pitch that's fun to say, easy to memorize, and sounds like you.
- When: The Workshop begins whenever you want to grab the workbook and listen to the training video. I offer feedback on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Who: Andrew Winig (Elevator Pitch Coach) is the instructor. You get feedback directly from me and you get to see the feedback and Elevator Pitches of other people who are taking (or have taken) the workshop.
- Why: To develop a working Elevator Pitch that helps you grow your business and expand your referral network. This isn’t just “information,” we’re actually all going to build Elevator Pitches together. You will have a working Elevator Pitch!
Join now to get direct feedback in the next round:
Yes, I want to join the Elevator Pitch Workshop for $49 that will help me write a full 30-Second Elevator Pitch that will inspire people to call me with the right opportunities: