Roll up your sleeves and get ready to create your very own clear and concise Elevator Pitch.
I'll show you how to modify your Elevator Pitch so it encourages people to send you the right kind of referrals.
Then we're going to practice!
Yes! If you haven't noticed, everything is going virtual.
Business networking is no different.
I'll lay the groundwork, then you and a small group of like-minded professionals will put your heads together to help each other craft an Elevator Pitch.
Then you'll practice it with a different group of people.
We're going to learn how to network virtually while improving our networking skills.
Who knows who you might meet.
But - if you're not going to participate in the group activities, please don't sign up. There are no lurkers here. Everyone is counting on everyone else being open and available to work on their networking skills. Come connect!
Here's the agenda:
- An Elevator Pitch that Encourages Referrals
- Virtual Networking
- Why most Elevator Pitches don't work
- How to easily identify your "niche"
- Why your Elevator Pitch should be a little uncomfortable if it's ever going to work
- How to train people to spot the right referrals for you
After one hour, you'll have a clear and concise answer to "What do you do" that you've practiced and tuned with other people.
My goal is that you create an Elevator Pitch that starts productive conversations that lead to leads.
Join our community and you get priority access to all our programs!
Sep 24 -- Icebreakers
Oct 15 -- Get Better Referrals
Oct 29 -- Conversation Starters (and enders)
Nov 11 -- Staying connected after a first meeting
“I feel my comfort level has improved using this technology. And I’m more relaxed talking with others”
“I was a bit nervous doing this for the first time and signing in from India, but it was really exciting and fun learning a lot about people and about virtual meetings.”
“It was amazing how small the world we live in. I was talking to people from India, Australia, and USA. ”
“I have made big in roads to developing my elevator pitch”
“I have always had inhibition starting a conversation, with your questions, it was very easy for me”
“I think it was great to have a more down to earth approach to it… feels much more comforting / less salesy”
“You did a terrific job of acquainting a lot of nervous people and helping them get over the “Zoom Phobia.”
“Great ideas for my business thank you”
“Great networking experience”
This is a very interactive program.
You get at least two chances to meet in small discussion groups.
"I LOVED the questions you gave us for the 2nd break out!" - Jaklyn M.
We go over conversation starters, then you get to use them immediately as you get to know other like-minded business professionals.
"The questions for the second breakout were very helpful, and then to practice them with cool people made it even better" - Mary L.
It's a fun way to network while getting better at networking.
- 001 Live Elevator Pitch Coaching
- Elevator Pitch Examples - Session #1
- Elevator Pitch Examples - Session #2
- 39 Pitches in 13 Minutes (start at 14:30)
- Networking on a Tight Budget
- Go Where Your Prospects Aren't
- What Makes You Unique
- Getting Great Leads from Bad Events
- Maximize Your Chamber Membership
- Icebreakers - Slide Deck
- Icebreakers - Chat Log
- Encourage Referrals - Slide Deck
- Encourage Referrals - Chat Log
- Interactive Presentations - Slide Deck
- Interactive Presentations - Chat Log
- Expand Your Referral Network - Slide Deck
- Expand Your Referral Network - Chat Log
- Get Better Referrals - Chat Log
- Get Better Referrals - Slide Deck